Sponsors of the respective clubs/organizations submitted the following requests for overnight student trips:
- Lake Road Elementary School, PLUS Class grades 4 – 8, May 19 – 20, 2009, Memphis Zoo, Memphis, TN (at a previous Board meeting, the Board approved an overnight trip for the Lake Road Elementary PLUS Class to visit The Hermitage in Nashville, TN; that trip was not taken, and this trip substitutes for the Nashville trip; it is not in addition to the Nashville trip)
- South Fulton Middle School, PLUS Class grades 6 – 8, May 19 – 20, 2009, Memphis Zoo, Memphis, TN
- Obion County Central and South Fulton High Schools, Agriculture Forestry Camp, May 31, 2009 – June 5, 2009, Fall Creek Falls State Park, Doyle, TN
- Obion County Central and South Fulton High Schools, State FFA Leadership Training Camp, June 15 – 19, 2009, Fall Creek Falls State Park, Doyle, TN
- South Fulton High School, Beta Club National Competitions, June 17 – 20, 2009, Orlando, FL
- Obion County Central High School, HOSA National Competitions, June 24 – 26, 2009, Opryland Hotel, Nashville, TN
- Obion County Central High School, FCCLA National Competition, July 12 – 13, 2009, Opryland Hotel, Nashville, TN
These requests are in compliance with Board policy and the related administrative procedure.
I recommend approval of the overnight student trip requests as set forth above.